[NSRCA-discussion] Wanted: Marketing Appentice for 2007 USA F3A Team

Boyd E. "Rusty" Dose rdose at wi.rr.com
Tue May 29 19:04:35 AKDT 2007

Job Posting: Yes, this is for real.

Position: Marketing Apprentice for the 2007 USA F3A Team

Opportunity:  Chance of a "Life time"...Experience the world of precision aerobatics in the rich tradition of the USA F3A Team. The candidate will work closely with the Team "Promotional Department" and "Fund Raising Coordinator" in a variety of activities from writing, to talking on the phone back to writing. The applicant must have a real and quantifiable level of passion for toy airplanes and the ability to travel to the 2007 AMA Pattern NATS. Additional skills include: knowledge of the internet, video editing, audio editing and is considered "calm under pressure" by their friends, and the ability to say "how high" in all meetings with Team Management.

NO REAL FLYING SKILLS ARE REQUIRED. SENSE OF HUMOR IS MANDATORY!

Compensation:  Total and complete happiness, respect from your friends and family, dinner at the "Texas Roadhouse" for a week, Futaba hat (no, not a Team hat, just a black hat with an orange Futaba logo), Tan Team USA hat (not a hot seller), Team Sweat shirt (also not selling as quickly as I had hoped), (4) Team Stickers (very popular, high margin item) and absolutely no money will exchange hands.

Work Schedule: (4) conference calls from June to NATS week with a "full plate" beginning July 17 at 3:00 PM through July 21 5:00 PM

All interested parties or friends of people who you would like for me to contact (some would also call these "former" friends) should e-mail me @ rdose at wi.rr.com or call me at my office (800) 876-7741.

Rusty Dose
Team Futaba, Team YS Parts and Service
2007 USA F3A Team Fund Raising Coordinator