[NSRCA-discussion] Selling off some extras

Pete Cosky pcosky at comcast.net
Tue May 29 18:07:18 AKDT 2007

Guys,

Thought I'd see if anyone here was interested in any of my stuff before I post it for sale on the forums.

Jett SJ 40 (ST carb) no pipe. $150
Jett SJ 46 $200
Jett SJ 50 Currently in Q500 $225
YS 1.20 FZ $250
YS 91 AC $200
YS 63 FZ Currently in Harrier 3D 46 $180
YS 45 FS $130
Rossi Q500 40 $80
Rossi 60 (no muffler) $120
Tower 76 (NIB) $60

Hatori 4c tuned pipe 120-140 $80

Johnson 4c tuned pipe 120-140 $50

CA Models 24% Extra (Dave Brown mount drilled for a YS 1.20 - 1.40) never flown $350 w/o servos $440 w/ servos

Old Q500 needs recovered wing and fuse yellows don't match. $50

Harrier 3D 46 (mount drilled for YS 63) $180 w/ servos, switch and battery

WM Dago Red 46 (it's UGLY) picked it up at a swap meet. $50

Diamond Dust needs covered, I just picked all the covering off of it. $50 w/o servos $80 with.

Cyclone 90 size pattern plane...looks like it was a sample for a hobby shop. it has plug in wings and CF wing tube. I am putting a Budd mount in it. $150 will take it with the budd mount.

I have a few Futaba 127 receivers as well as various and sundry servos (no digitals) and a pair of Polk Seeker II receivers for those who want to be frequency agile.

E-mail me with any inquiries at pcosky@ comcast.net