[NSRCA-discussion] OS 1.40 motor for sale + extras

twtaylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Tue May 29 06:01:29 AKDT 2007

I'll take it if not already sold. twtaylor at ftc-i.net

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Chris Moon
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:01 AM
To: NSRCA Mailing List
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] OS 1.40 motor for sale + extras

Cleaning out workshop:

OS 1.40RX parts motor and extras $200 shipped
- complete 140RX that runs fine but I bought it for parts and don't know
it's entire history so I'm selling it as a parts
       motor. Crankcase has had the exhaust header threads re tapped for
8-32 bolts.  Pump, carb etc all work                            fine
- additional piston and sleeve assembly - used
- new in package OS piston ring
-  new in package OS EFI bearing
- new in package OS gasket set for motor
- used Macs header (2 1/4 rise and still full length)

Contact me off list if interested.

Chris Moon