[NSRCA-discussion] TX memory

William C. Harden flyinbill1 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 27 05:54:30 AKDT 2007

Jerry,

I am not aware of a jumper in a TX that can do this.  There must be another
battery (or a charged capacitor) somewhere in the circuit to maintain the
voltage to the memory in order to accomplish what you are suggesting.

Maybe someone else on the list knows something more about this subject than
me.

Bill

  _____