[NSRCA-discussion] Addiction 160

george w. kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri May 25 09:30:25 AKDT 2007

Arturo,
You've hit on a hot one here !!!!!!!!  I had never heard of the aircraft before, but I'm here to tell you that it has all the right stuff. I didn't realize that you had to build it, but the force arrangement is spot-on with all elements properly positioned for what should produce a wonderfully rolling aircraft with virtually no mixing issues. You can't design a better laid out airplane.The only possible improvement might be realized by sizing it up to 2  meters. It's a definite "Go".
G.