[NSRCA-discussion] MinE precision

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Thu May 24 05:08:29 AKDT 2007

I've been flying one for 2 winters....it is a very good flying plane.  I made some very minor changes to mine (elev servo moved forward and uses pull-pull, rudder servo in bottom of fuse behind wing, lipo sits on top of fuse between cabanes) for ease of build/maintenance and CG.  Keep it light - 4g RX, 6g servos, <2 oz for motor, ESC, and lipo.  I'm using a Cyclon Micro, CC Phx 10, TP2s1p480, and APC 9x3.8SF.

Regards,

Dave Lockhart

From: "Park, Ihncheol" <PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net>

I'm waiting for a few of them to arrive next week for stock and mine.
It looks to be a very good flying plane.

Ihncheol Park