[NSRCA-discussion] Team Futaba ??2.4??

rcpattern at stx.rr.com rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Mon May 21 18:55:03 AKDT 2007

Dylan,

I talked to Frank Noll (Team Manager) at Joe Nall last weekend. The 9C
module, MIGHT be available by the NATS, but not sure. the ones for the
12 and 14 will not be available before the NATS.  I would recommend
trying to find a module and borrowing it or something...if I had one
I'd loan it to you.  I doubt they will be out by the NATS,

Arch Stafford
Team Futaba