[NSRCA-discussion] D-1 Spring warm-up contest

DaveL322 at comcast.net DaveL322 at comcast.net
Mon May 21 09:06:43 AKDT 2007

Ron,

Very partical list from memory...but I do have all 7 of the Atlantic County Skyblazers (ACBS)named.......To recall.......

Sportsman -
Bob Soden (ACBS)
....and then a name I've forgotten along with Steve Skwarlo (1st contest, ACBS) and Chris Murphy (1st contest, ACBS)

Intermediate -
Carl Viet (ACBS)

Joe Zeigenfus (ACSB)
Bill Anstine