[NSRCA-discussion] Hebron KY contest

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sun May 20 06:37:46 AKDT 2007

This was a great 1st contest of the season. Very smooth running.

We plan on being at Grove City, OH again this year. It looks like last year
there were 29 pilots at Grove City (Columbus, OH area). Man if the word got
out that this is another great contest, it could end up being a regional or
mini-nats..

Larry

  _____