[NSRCA-discussion] Paint

Steven Maxwell patternrules at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 08:23:03 AKDT 2007

I think others have said they have tried this and liked it, let me know how
it goes I do feel that if you can afford the Sata that is probably the best
and the spraygun world has a "copy" the Cat jr. which I looked at also but
then again the CFM was higher, the harbor Freight only needing 2.59 CFM was
a big plus for me.
http://www.spraygunworld.com/products/CAT/CATMiniJet.htm

Steve Maxwell