[NSRCA-discussion] Judging Manual Available

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sat May 12 05:25:11 AKDT 2007

You may order the judging manual from Don Ramsey via
PayPal: <http://nsrca.org/PayPal/judges_manual.htm>.

The shipping rates for Canada/Mexico and Overseas are
approximations right now.  Once Don has fulfilled some
of those orders, we will know the rates more accurately.

In order to be able to break out orders for the manual,
I revamped our PayPal system.  IF all goes well, you
should now be returned to a page that will confirm
the transaction.  Any brave and generous souls who
would like to help test the system could pay their
dues, add a family member, or make a donation to the
NSRCA here:

http://nsrca.org/PayPal/registration.htm

Please let me know if there are any difficulties with
either page.  Good bug reports help squash bugs.

Now I'm going to pack the car and go fly for the
first time this year ...  ;o)

				Marty