[NSRCA-discussion] Paint from a can?

Jim Woodward Jim.Woodward at armorholdings.com
Thu May 10 05:50:12 AKDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I researched the archives but could not find the threads where someone
was (I think) describing a paint job from Lustercote, where they warmed
the cans prior to painting and the results turned out very good.  Could
someone please point me to that thread?

Thanks,

Jim W.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.