[NSRCA-discussion] OJ Stillman Memorial - Pensacola contest

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sat May 5 19:43:25 AKDT 2007

On May 5, 2007, at 10:30 PM, John Pavlick wrote:

> Oh man, if I knew that I would have come down. Next time give me a
> call!
> Make sure you give me a few days notice though, it's a long ride
> from CT!!!

I don't know if many are aware what a Pattern Animal John Pavlick
is.  Two weeks ago he drove down from Connecticut to the contest in
Ball Ground, GA.  Ball Ground is about 40 miles north of Atlanta, but
going anywhere in Georgia from Connecticut for a contest is pretty
impressive.  Not only that, but he stayed up until 3 A.M. one night,
helping Mike Hester put the finishing touches on John Fuqua's new
Black Magic V2.2E.  You da Man, John.

Ron Van Putte