[NSRCA-discussion] Kansas tornados

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Sat May 5 16:27:15 AKDT 2007

I know many of you know Joe Dunnaway.
I talk to him pretty often and decided to give him a call this afternoon to
see how he fared with the storms last night.
Turns out one of the tornados came within 3/4 mile of his house.
He was watching it on the weather around 2:00AM today and said it looked
like it was coming right from them.
He gathered up the wife and headed for a friends house who has a basement.
He said he didn't have any damage but he has been without power since the
storm.
When I was talking to him he was picking up a generator from another friend
to borrow.
Thought I'd pass this along.
He's a good guy!
JLK