[NSRCA-discussion] RMFM's Roadrunner Pattern Classic in ABQ, NM!

Michael Cohen precisionaero at comcast.net
Fri May 4 16:47:51 AKDT 2007

OK, this will be my last shameless plug for RMFM's Roadrunner Pattern Classic that takes place in Albuquerque on May 19th-20th.  You want competition, well, I have 17-19 people making the journey to our contest at this time, but the more the merrier!  You want a nice place to fly, well, we will be at Maloof Model Airpark where the city just resurfaced the runway, the pits, and they even paved the parking lot and the driveway into the facility.  I have been flying there, and it looks great!  Want something to take home, well, Horizon Hobbies sent me a Diamante 25e ARF that will need a good home.  I also have many other prizes that pattern guys will find useful, no one will go home without something.  Want food, well, we will be serving up lunch both days and dinner will be hosted by Richard Lindberg.  It is free to registered pilots.  Want more information, feel free to contact me, Mike Cohen, by e-mail, phone (505-235-5866), or check out our website at www.rmfm.org.