[NSRCA-discussion] 14MZ Batteries

Rex LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Thu May 3 12:12:38 AKDT 2007

All

I just located a pretty decent source for the 14MZ Tranmitter battery...
http://www.global-batteries.com/index.php/cPath/2_71/sort/2a/page/3<http://www.global-batteries.com/index.php/cPath/2_71/sort/2a/page/3>

The battery is listed at 150mAh,  available in two colors...
Dark gray = $18.70      Silver Champagne = $15.38

Shipping by either UPS or US Mail  =  $7.00  to within the Continental US...
$10.00 to Alaska or Hawaii, or any military base...

I realize that this battery is only  1850mAh, vs the 2200/ 2400 available from
Futaba or Best Buy...   Who cares, for this price, buy a couple!

FWIW...  I talked to a salesperson in Best Buy about the battery they sell.
It appears that the newer camcorders no longer use this battery, so I assume
it will become cheaper unless it becomes hard to get.