[NSRCA-discussion] SUBECT CHANGE... AILERON DIFFERENTIAL

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 2 14:58:59 AKDT 2007

What I had to do as I am a simple basic creature at heart, I had to reduce my rolls to half rolls flying at me or away from me. If the aircraft had positioned it self  off the track it had been on I would then be able to determine which way it had moved off track and then add my differential accordingly. That was the approach that worked best for me. I am not knocking others very successful approaches... but when I often had to fly and trim by myself I didn't have the luxury of another set of eyes to verify what I saw or thought I saw.

      Del