[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA contrubution to nationals

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:35:54 AKDT 2007

Here are our projected income numbers:

Nats Income

Banquet 3,000.00

NSRCA Share 6,050.00

TOTAL Nats Income 9,050.00

I can't give you last years numbers at the moment - it'll have to wait until
I get home.  I'm not even sure I can give you an accurate count of the # of
attendees at last years banquet either.

Eric raises some very good concerns/points about the cost of the Nats and
whether this is a feasible option to "outsource" it to other venues (aside
from Muncie).