[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Tue May 1 19:59:28 AKDT 2007

The point of the stamp was not for just those who want to go to the Nats, but if they wanted to compete in ANY(not just Pattern) AMA-sanctioned competitive event. That way the entire competition community helps pay for it, not just those who go to the Nats (otherwise you could just raise the cost of Nats entry). I was looking for a solution that did not cause an increase in the Nats entry fee yet still defrayed the costs of the Nats at a minimal cost to membership and zero cost to the "sport pilots" who don't want to keep paying for us to have our "little contests."

Matt