[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue May 1 11:55:46 AKDT 2007

Kieth
After reading some of the other replies to the stamp idea I am left with
issues that may suggest that more information about the AMA income and budget is
required to get to the actual cause of the red ink.
My idea was that only Nat's contestants would be required to pay for the
stamp.
After some of the other input it seems that several SIG groups are  carrying
the load for Nat's cost and that's OK with me as long as our individual  extra
contributions are matched by other competitors and results in  preserving the
existence of some of the old time original events which would  ultimately
disappear without our help, but only if there was enough  interest and
participation to warrant their inclusion as a Nat's event  by, as Tony stated requiring
a minimum number of entries.
Like someone else said it would be interesting to know in detail where all
the money comes from and where it goes, It's only right for that information to
 be made available to any member who request's it.
If it is not available then we should be made aware of why  it isn't and
based on that answer we may begin to question the  capability of the organization
and their intent and or ability to  control the organization and preserve the
intention for which it was founded  in the best interest. of the membership.
Buddy