[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Tony Stillman tony at radiosouthrc.com
Tue May 1 07:48:18 AKDT 2007

No.  We have the Pattern Nats as a stand alone event, as we use all three
flying sites at the same time.  That could change, by allowing some Control
Line events, but the problem we have with aerobatics is that many times we
over-fly the control line circles from the "Stage Center" site.  That would
be a safety issue that we would have to somehow address..

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South

3702 N. Pace Blvd

Pensacola, FL 32505