[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Tue May 1 07:28:50 AKDT 2007

I would oppose the stamp being required to attend ALL sanctioned
competitions.

That would mean the stamp is required to fly at the local club's Fun Fly
event... or a "Big Bird"...

It would be essentially raising the AMA dues.  If you want to raise Dues...
raise dues honestly.  Don't try to add a fee that anyone who flys on a
regular basis would end up having to pay.