[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Tue May 1 06:48:13 AKDT 2007

So I'd pay an extra $20 when I renew my AMA (or attend my first local
contest), and then that $20 goes to support the Nats whether I attend
or not.  Kinda like a fishing or hunting license. . . that's cool.

I would support that if it would take the heat off Tony's back from
the "unwashed masses" in the AMA and help bring the Nats into the
black.