[NSRCA-discussion] Rule 8.1.1

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Tue May 1 06:08:11 AKDT 2007

The stamp sounds like a good idea it could work.charge $20.00 for the
competition stamp.
Let's see the Nat's is in the red $25,000.00 divide that by 6 weeks  =  42
days = $595.24 per day x 4 days = NSRCA  share = $2380.96 divide that by  say
120 entrants = $19.84 each oops I forgot they raised the entry fee $10.00  this
year, It could be that we only need to charge $10.00 for the  stamp
I don't know what the total daily cost is but if we pay then other groups
should also share the cost on an equal basis.

There is plenty open time at the Nat's site now to schedule other  events
most of those mentioned are never held during the Nat's because  many of those
flying in them are at the Nat's
Buddy