[NSRCA-discussion] gel coat ??

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 06:07:36 AKDT 2007

Steve:
    Most fuses don't have an actual gel coat but just a coat of primer
which the thinner might attack.  A true gel coat is tough like a normal
resin coat and should be ok against thinner but I have never seen a
model fuse with a true gel coat.  I would lightly wipe off what you can
of the lustercoat with the thinner and wet sand the rest.

Chris