[NSRCA-discussion] Official 2007 USA F3A Team Stickers are available!

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 02:13:48 AKDT 2007

 Rusty I really think we could increase sales with a paypal account. I know that its very effective with online transactions. Mike

"Boyd E. \"Rusty\" Dose" <rdose at wi.rr.com> wrote:
          Be a part of the 2007 USA F3A Support Team!

BadBrad Graphics Official 2007 USA F3A Team graphics are now available...

Okay, ready for shipment on Monday 3/26, 4 1/2" vinyl graphics in white or black featuring the Bryan Kennedy designed 2007 Team logo stylized for your favorite models. Each graphic is approximately 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" and is ready to apply.

White logo- "Team USA, 2007 F3A Championships contained in the Team USA Flying Eagle profile" $5.00 each
Black logo- "Team USA, 2007 F3A Championships contained in the Team USA Flying Eagle profile" $5.00 each

If you send a check for $10.00 made out to the "2007 USA F3A Team Fund", I will send you (2) stickers postage paid via First Class Mail. If I know you, order (10) for you and your pals and I'll trust you to send me a check...

2007 USA F3A Team Fund
Rusty Dose
941 Cumberland Lane
Port Washington, WI 53074

The good thing about the mail is that it is very inexpensive...the bad thing is that "WE" (you and I) have no proof of "if" you got them or "where" they are if you didn't...I promise to send them and in the US Postal Service "WE" will trust!

Central Hobbies and Radio South will have these as well AND may not ship them with a .39 stamp because of what I said above...I assume you can purchase a prop, glow plug, motor... and (2) stickers and you'll feel better about the shipping cost.

For more information, see "RC Universe" post:

  http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5544492/anchors_5607553/mpage_1/anchor/tm.htm#5607553

Rusty Dose
Team Futaba, Team YS Performance
2007 USA F3A Team Fund Raising Coordinator