[NSRCA-discussion] Official 2007 USA F3A Team Stickers are available!

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Mar 23 19:15:34 AKDT 2007

>The good thing about the mail is that it is very inexpensive...the
>bad thing is that "WE" (you and I) have no proof of "if" you got
>them or "where" they are if you didn't...I promise to send them and
>in the US Postal Service "WE" will trust!

Rusty,

If you send the items via Priority Mail, and you pay for the
postage/print the shipping label on line at the USPS web site, you
can elect for electronic delivery confirmation at **no charge**.  A
nice side benefit of all this is that you don't have to wait in line
at the Post Office either, you can just drop off the package at the
counter and walk away.  And the best part is that the boxes are free!

Priority Mail is the best value going for small light weight items
like shirts and hats.  The only drawback is the insurance is
expensive, however I can't remember the last time I sent something
Priority Mail and it didn't get there (and I send a LOT of stuff).

Thx, Jerry
--
Jerry Budd
mailto:jerry at buddengineering.com