[NSRCA-discussion] D2 Getting the Shaft again?

Buff Miller fmiller2 at sc.rr.com
Wed Mar 21 07:02:47 AKDT 2007

Thanks John.

It looks like the D2 website is picking up some readers. some 330 hits in
the last couple of months.

BTW (Tim) the NSRCA and D2 calendars are in sync now.

However, we sorely need the D2 CDs to come forward with their dates. come on
guys only four scheduled contests for 2007, that's not like D2.

Buff

  _____