[NSRCA-discussion] Interference

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Mon Mar 19 10:32:06 AKDT 2007

You know what Fred I never thought of that.  And maybe that is a very good thing to thing of when creating a pattern competition.  I remember at Nederland pattern competition last year I believe Wayne Galligan lost his Aries because of a channel interference somewhere in the 20's megahertz I believe...  Can't remember.  But from that reason.

Matt