[NSRCA-discussion] JR 8711

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Mon Mar 19 04:32:03 AKDT 2007

If I just did my math right (its still early for me) with a 1 foot servo arm, it could lift 2 lbs. With a one inch arm, 25 lbs.

  Yeah, it will warp something alright. We will need to pay serious attention to how these servos get mounted.

  Bob R.

mike mueller <mups1953 at yahoo.com> wrote:
   Yikes with a number like that maybe we can start eliminating hinging the ailerons and go with wing warping. Mike

Zoro1024 at aol.com wrote:       I hope this is not taken as an Advertisement, but I just received an email that the JR 8711's are out.  My gosh it's got 400 in oz. + on 6 volts.  If I had a surface hang up I think it'd probably bust my plane in half:-)

  Mike H.