[NSRCA-discussion] Interference

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Sun Mar 18 15:32:49 AKDT 2007

No brainer. Land. If you are getting interference, you certainly are not going to score very well anyway. Why risk it.

  Been there, done that. My first flight at one contest, I got hit bad. Several other people got hits, some crashed. I called it a contest and packed up my plane.

  Bob R.

"R. LIPRIE" <RLIPRIE at centurytel.net> wrote:
          What do you do if your flying at a pattern contest.  And suddenly you start getting some radio interference ,and your right in the middle of the pattern.  DO you land and take all the 0's or do you keep on going??

  Matt