[NSRCA-discussion] D2 Getting the Shaft again?

Jim Quinn jaqfly at prodigy.net
Sat Mar 17 15:19:27 AKDT 2007

Hi,

  Don't throw too many darts. We're all volunteers, and like our President says, "We're all just members."

  Jim Quinn

twtaylor <twtaylor at ftc-i.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Ok so now I know who to throw darts at. J