[NSRCA-discussion] shively

R. LIPRIE RLIPRIE at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 15 19:45:23 AKDT 2007

lol , Dylan is right.

Matt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dylan
  To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 9:38 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] shively

  Your Glass is half full, Matt. I have zero pattern pilots close to me, the north Dallas gang is 2 hours away. I would love to have Nat or anyone around with judging eyes. The local sport flyers always say "great flight", even if the square loop was round or diamond. Consider yourself lucky, and proudof your club. May have just been the way you worded it, but your right Houston is a pattern Mecca.