[NSRCA-discussion] New Field lay out Advice

Adrien L Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Mar 15 17:09:27 AKDT 2007

The Sun?? What is that?? Here in upstate NY we don't see it enough to
bother us!!!

Terry T.

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:21:40 -0500 Mark Atwood <atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>
writes:
STRONGLY agree.  I fly at 3 fields...one faces East, one South, and one
North.  North is by FAR the preferred orientation (though I happen to
like East because I never fly in the morning...horrible for contests
though).

The wind will bother you from time to time regardless of how you orient
the field.  The Sun will bother you ALWAYS.