[NSRCA-discussion] New Field lay out Advice

twtaylor twtaylor at ftc-i.net
Thu Mar 15 04:49:03 AKDT 2007

In the process of laying out a field for Pattern and IMAC, along with normal
flying. I attached a crude drawing in paint. What do you guys think? Any
improvements? The runway paralles an access road that is dirt and is only
used for driving around the property during the week and not much then. Over
flight area is about 300 acres and the nearest house is about ½ mile out
center and none on either end. The field faces almost due north so sun will
not be a problem. I proposed a 80x600 runway of smooth grass with somewhat
smooth over runs.