[NSRCA-discussion] Cleaners

Dave Smith davidsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 14 14:06:13 AKST 2007

Hi Karl:  I switched to Ultracote a year ago,after experiencing the same symptons you describe.
I started a thread on RCU last year about it,and there were a lot of dis satified users.
I think the thread is called: whats up with monokote.  A picture The Beav took of his red mono is on there.

I did a Brio in Ultracote last year,and a Black Magic this year.

Dave