[NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Archie Stafford rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Wed Mar 14 13:08:07 AKDT 2007

Vince,

I flew the DEPS system the last couple of years in my Mantis in Masters.  I
flew Futaba's 9254 heli tail rotor servo on the elevator and LOVED it.  Not
a lot of torque, only 50+oz, but lightning quick.  CPLR flew this servo at
the 2005 worlds and I tried it and if I was going to run one servo again,
that is the way I would go.  Was great for snaps because of the speed.  The
servo literally was fast enough that if you threw the sticks to the corners
you still saw a break.  Prior to that I ran a 9252 servo and I'm sure a lot
of guys are running that setup with Futaba now. For me though, I would stay
with the 9254. For pattern we don't need the torque on the elevator that a
lot of guys are running,

Arch Stafford

Team Futaba

  _____