[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba 2.4 FASST

Park, Ihncheol PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 12 21:28:36 AKST 2007

Oops,  mouse was over the "send" icon before I enter other lines.
A club member has a 20cc gasoline that we are going to try it.  However, I
am not sure if it will work well on any large planes (giant scale?).  Still
it is better than the DX6.
This one has three dual rates on one switch.  Maybe  not a good choice, but
there is rudder dual rate.
You can change the stick mode!!

I wanted a countdown timer, but none of those manufacturers want it.
Additional receiver costs $90.00.

It will be interesting to see a side-by-side comparison with DX6 on
programming, and side-by-side performance test with DX7 on our glow/gas
planes.

Does any of you Team Futaba guys know if Futaba is coming out with 7 or 9C
FASST?   I am sure that Futaba is going to introduce another radio.
My guess is that the 9C is the better candidate as a FASST since the radio
model is old enough to get a new one out.
Even the GP dealers don't get news any earlier than Team members.

Ihncheol Park