[NSRCA-discussion] Focus II Landing Gear crack

Bob Harden rharden1 at cox.net
Sun Mar 11 09:56:42 AKST 2007

Hello all,

The left side of my Focus II landing gear has cracked and I thinking of getting replacement gear.  The Focus gear are in two parts; a left half and a right half. The particular gear I have is a white color; not sure just what it is made of.  I see on the Piedmont web site that there is a black colored gear which might be carbon fiber?   I am wondering if others have noted cracking in their Focus landing gear and what is being done about replacement?  It seems to me a single gear would be better than a two halves gear.  What is the membership experience?

Bob Harden