[NSRCA-discussion] Manuever discription URL

Zoro1024 at aol.com Zoro1024 at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 08:33:00 AKST 2007

A couple of weeks ago someone posted the URL to the power point presentation
of the classes and what to look for on downgrades and so on.  I believe it's
what you would use for a judging seminar.  Anyhow I deleted it after I copied
my own class and now other club members want it for their class. If someone
remembers, could you repost it.  Thanks in advance, I promise to leave the delete
button alone this time.

Mike Howard
http://www.aol.com.