[NSRCA-discussion] back again

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Thu Mar 8 16:54:59 AKST 2007

Thanks guys, for all the well wishes !

Hey Dave -we will have to catch up on Skype again.
My other son Jarrod, who is six, temporarily showed signs of wanting to fly UNTIL he discovered the electric guitar. Now he is making a racket in his room every day. Whereas out in my workshop, there is the hum of the YS's and thunder of all the Bass playing and building! I guess the planes are not quite as cool as being a Rock Star for now.

I think Kim is about to give up, poor woman!

Tom