[NSRCA-discussion] AMA survey - please participate

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Wed Mar 7 11:52:24 AKST 2007

The AMA has a survey posted on their web site and they will be using the
data to help the leadership decide where and how to allocate resources.
I stumbled across the survey last night and hadn't heard about it via
any of my normal modeling channels so I wanted to mention it.

http://www.modelaircraft.org/survey.aspx

Apologies to those not in the US - although if I were running the survey
I would consider data from ANYWHERE to be valuable in so far as it
reflects a sampling of the current modeling populace (and they do have
a non-AMA version of the survey).

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com