[NSRCA-discussion] Focus 1.5

Ed White edvwhite at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 5 15:12:26 AKST 2007

That's pretty much where my CG was.  I was happy with both positive and negative snaps.

Ed

Archie Stafford <rcpattern at stx.rr.com> wrote: The Focus 2 I flew last week in Phoenix snapped really well.  The CG was
about 1/4" in front of the wing tube. Also, try doing a positive snap (up
elevator) in the avalanche.  It presents so much better, and also will carry
the curve of the loop better.  Takes more practice to get it right, but it
just presents so much better and is much easier to make the back side of the
loop round.

Arch Stafford