[NSRCA-discussion] Aerotrend

k6xyz k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 11:39:21 AKDT 2007

I just spoke with Jay French 203-734-0600, owner of Aerotrend. He answered
on the third ring.

I asked him several pointed questions and he was very candid and answered as
below.

Aerotrend is not out of business.

Prather is out of business however, the LHS or mail order suppliers may
still have Prather stock.

Great Planes/Tower has been purchased by another company and has become
difficult for the LHS and distributors such as Aerotrend to do business
with.

Aerotrend is now distributed by Horizon and can be purchased on line.

Aerotrend can also be purchased on line at the Aerotrend website.

Their website shows out of stock on many items because several European
distributors have taken most of the recent product available.

The website should show in stock soon.

When an order is filled from their website, it is sent Priority mail.

Hope this helps someone..

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586