[NSRCA-discussion] Chapter-5 Going too far.

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jun 29 10:10:10 AKDT 2007

That is why I have such a issue with software being used to grade people
that sit the chair long after the fact or flight has been completed.  If
they want to do it right.. Tape the flight with other competent judges to
see if that judge rewarded scores correctly.  Unfortunately, it only proves
they were clear headed, awake and caught all the correct flaws that one
given flight. I have seen some very competent capable people miss a major
downgrade  much to their chagrin after sheets are turned in.

It is not a perfect system. It is better in most cases than the random
grabbing of warm bodies that used to prevail years ago.

    Del