[NSRCA-discussion] Apology to Dave Lockhart

W. Hinkle whinkle1024 at msn.com
Thu Jun 28 09:08:40 AKDT 2007

Dave,

after some sidline conversations with other pilots I would like to issue you
a full apology. Dave you are truly a Prince among men. Such a vivid memory
after all these years. To use words from one private respondent "how could I
question the integrity of such a sportsman and gentleman pilot"

Somehow I don't feel that John and Peter have the same view of your
generousity. However with so many people on this list with a pulse of your
sportsmanship, I am solely in awe.

I am truly sorry for my statements.

All Pattern List subscribers, please accept my apology for the unprovoked
words that expelled from my keyboard. I am very humbled by this experience.

Wayne Hinkle