[NSRCA-discussion] os 140

P & A Hobbies pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 27 22:08:03 AKDT 2007

Nath,

EFI version of 140 RX has been discontinued last year.
Midrange problem was solved at least 4 or 5 years ago by OS.  I believe new
mixtue control valve was used.  Not sure since it's been too long since the
change.
Make sure to get Rear bearing for 140RX EFI. (OS part # 29430010).  Replace
the rear bearing of the 140RX.  Stock 140RX rear bearing doesn't last long
enough.
There wasn't any other changes to the engine since the engine runs well.
For the setup, check the link below.
http://www.rcpattern.net/2cycle.htm'

Hope this helps,

Ihncheol Park