[NSRCA-discussion] Airplane Weight Limits

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Tue Jun 26 02:46:18 AKDT 2007

When I was in the game, if I wasn't burning a gallon during the week, and another on the weekend, I wasn't trying hard enough. Or the weather had to suck, and I mean REALLY BAD!

  I have fond memories of that, but don't have much desire to go back to it, either.

  Bob R.

twtaylor <twtaylor at ftc-i.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                5 weeks? Try every Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes even Tuesday and Thursday. J