[NSRCA-discussion] Opportunities to Further Enjoy the 2007 NATS!

Boyd E. "Rusty" Dose rdose at wi.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 17:41:25 AKDT 2007

Dear Precision Aerobatic Pilots and Enthusiasts,

Enjoy the 2007 NATS from a special perspective, volunteer to make someone else's NATS experience BETTER!

The NSRCA is hosting a number of "Socially Responsible" events in conjunction with the AMA Pattern NATS including the "JR Future Champions Breakfast" and the "Futaba Flight Achievement Award" and the "FLY RC Magazine Magazine 2007 Concours d/Elegance".

I am looking for at least one individual to assist in each of these events.  Volunteers will assist with on-site coordination and layout, logistical follow-up and in all probability be treated to at least one fine meal at the infamous "Texas Roadhouse".  One need not have any specific skills or talents (have you met me?) simply a passion for our sport and be reliable.  Each event has different time requirements and a rough schedule is listed below:

Concours d'Elegance

Tuesday 7/17 3:30 - 5:00 PM- Pilots's Meeting, Farm house
Thursday  7/19 Afternoon  4:00 - 4:30 and at the NSRCA Banquet Cocktail Hour

Futaba Flight Achievement Award

Friday mid morning for about (1) hour, Scoring Trailer

JR Future Champions Breakfast

Saturday 7/21 7:00 - 10:15 AM, Site 1

Interested parties should contact me directly to volunteer or nominate someone else (less popular) via e-mail rdose at wi.rr.com or my office (800) 876-7741.

Additionally, the 2007 USA F3A Team is looking for digital photographers, copy writers and technology savy individuals to assist with the Flying Giants website opportunity...Each volunteer will be showered with Official Team goodies and personal satisfaction!

Rusty Dose
NSRCA AMA Pattern NATS Special Events Coordinator (unofficial title)