[NSRCA-discussion] St. Clairsville NATS Practice

Archie Stafford rcpattern at stx.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 08:16:44 AKDT 2007

This is basically for the D1 guys and guys coming across I-70 to the NATS.
I have received confirmation back this morning about the St. Clairsville
field.  I'll be in there Saturday evening, flying Sunday and Monday.  You
guys are welcome to come anytime.  The big music thing is the following
weekend this year, so hotels are available and cheap...

Arch

P.S. Yes, the chicken guy will be there.....for anyone whose been there,
they know exactly who I'm talking about..